Final Day Results!

Guest Krawk Islander

Well now at least they have closed the Finals page again, so they must be working on making sure they have the right matchups for the finals. If TDN is right, Good Luck Lost Desert! Too bad we can't meet in the championship match, I would have loved to have that. And also Good Luck to Kreludor and Shenkuu! (you ninjas barely got denied 3rd)

the Final have been announced :thumbsup:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not contribute to the post count. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

oh Azeruth i was about to help you right now but you got it right :cool:

Found out I needed to post first :P

Shocked that they are letting us start, it's 4:22pm EST here...so I got about 6 hours to play...

Good Luck to EveryBody

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If TDN is right, Good Luck Lost Desert! Too bad we can't meet in the championship match, I would have loved to have that.

That would have been intense! Though I can only imagine since its your second time up there, we'd be pummeled with your will power. But we have the guts to try!