Final Day Results!

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

daily_results_cropped.pngThe final day of the Double Round Robin draws to a close, with teams extremely fatigued and grateful for Sloth's domination over the finals page, which seems to have gone haywire at the moment. Anyways, here is my daily report:

I'm here in Altador, which is basically the only place to be in times like this. The finals will be announced soon, and everyone is just... laughing their heads off, because Sloth really did promise something bad, executed it perfectly, and people can't believe it, so they resort to humor. Certainly strange, folks.

Anyways, Krawk Island and Tyrannia were the only ones who actually swept their opponents, the Haunted Woods and Faerieland, respectively. Shenkuu managed to near-beat Meridell, earning them 4th place and a spot in Group 1. Darigan did their best against Kreludor, but unfortunately, their Yooyuball win wasn't enough to fend off the Moons from claiming all the side games, destroying Darigan's hopes at disputing the Cup. Lost Desert lost, too, to Mystery Island, but that was because MI had so much pressure on them, they simply had to do it to get into Group 2. LD, however, is happily in with the top teams. As for Maraqua, another near sweep, and a reserved spot in the second tier.

A major congratulations for every single team this double round robin, and good luck for the finals! It's certainly been a Cup to remember so far.

We will have coverage on that as soon as Sloth decides it's not funny anymore... but try telling him that...

Yay, we got 4th and a spot in Group 1! *high-fives a random person*

Good luck everyone in the finals, and may the force be with you! :laughingsmiley:

Me? I'm really pumped for the finals, myself.

I will play this time in the finals. XD

But I wish that glitch would be fixed already!

Even though it's a good reason for me to start a topic.

Guest Krawk Islander
The glitch had me giggling. :laughingsmiley: Oh you, Sloth. Must be awful proud of his team. :P

Not really, he's extremely angry, hence the revenge.

Unless irony took the better of me. :laughingsmiley:

Well i'm just glad that its over, the cup took a long time it seemed. maybe sloth did this to give us a break!

but i'm also a big disappointed, cause I only got to level 14, and i was aiming for at least level 17!!!

Not really, he's extremely angry, hence the revenge.

Unless irony took the better of me. :laughingsmiley:

You know that Sloth, he's such a complex character one can never be too sure... :P

Either way, nice report! Looking forward to the finals!

Thank you Sloth! *bows* Now my poor aching fingers can get a break.. And I can get back to studying for my exams @_@

Too bad about LD's lost; most of us weren't playing as hard as MI LOL, so MI deserved the win. ;) Gratz to them for beating us twice in a row! Revenge will be ours the year after XD.

Congrats to all the top 4 teams as well! See you guys in the finals!

I can't wait to represent Kiko Lake in the finals! Top placed for 4th bracket :D Sounds good to me! Way to go top four, may it be a well fought battle between you all! So sorry DC, was hoping to see you up there in the 4! And also good luck to anyone roughing it out with Kiko Lake in the 4th bracket, hope you put up a good fight!

Guest Krawk Islander

Well, if it passes 12 PM GMT, then say goodbye, there is no game today. It would be very unfair for most people (including me) to start so late into the day.

Most TNT members will only be waking up in about twenty minutes. Let them have their rest - glitches are a TNT tradition after all. :P

Guest Krawk Islander
Should we still be playing side games? Thanks.

I would actually advise against that, we don't know what TNT may do.

Too bad about LD's lost; most of us weren't playing as hard as MI LOL, so MI deserved the win. ;) Gratz to them for beating us twice in a row! Revenge will be ours the year after XD.

MI is also the only team to have completely beat us this this year. Twice. Major congratulations for that team. If they were in the top four, I would be honestly scared of them. Everyone else that played us only managed a draw, so it's looking hopeful!

The glitch is hilarious. I was thinking of starting to play early in the day, taking a rest, and then playing again at night, but it doesn't seem like that's possible. I just wonder why Sloth would have the Roo Island win still stored in his computer... And I really feel bad for the noobs who have no idea what's going on and really believe that RI won again. Then they might leave thinking it's over and not play for their team.

And I really feel bad for the noobs who have no idea what's going on and really believe that RI won again. Then they might leave thinking it's over and not play for their team.

Me too, then again, some freeloaders must be glad that they picked RI. "YEAH GO RI WE WON" Heh heh.