If you were a Neopet...

-Ryan

I would be a cybunny. Especially baby or strawberry. I'd be strawberry because I'd taunt people since I'd look so good, but I'd be too cute to eat. :P

I don't like grundos. They seem like aliens to me.Except the orange one....it gives an avatar. -gets greed in eyes- :P

What Neopet would you be?

Personally, i'd be an Xweetok, because they look like squirrels, were drawn very well, and are just plain awsome :O

Xweetok! All the way! I agree 100%. Xweetoks are the absolute coolsets pets ever!

Except my Xweetok is painted skunk, so I think of them more like skunks than squirrels.

Too bad TNT hasn't invested more time in the Xweetok PB's though, they could be even better :angry:

I think that I would have to be an Aisha. Aishas rock! I think that a lot of people choose their favourite pets because the pet personality matches their own.

Hm... probably something like a Draik, simply because they're cool and they have HANDS! I've always wondered how other neopets, like chombies and elephantes, can function with all of these items that require holding. :P

I wonder how a cybunny matches my personality...hmm. Maybe because it seems a little shy, but it seems really happy at the same time.

In personality I'm a mixture of two Neopets.

The first is an Aisha - cat-like and alien-like (from being an Aspie), clever and curious, with an affinity for magic (fantasy) and good hearing.

Second is an Ogrin, shy at first but talkative once you get to know me with a love for nature, exploring and studying. Inquisitive and curious, and loves to learn as much as possible.