Ok, this is a frozen question (status)

Brandi

Ok, I thought I got the answer but I really didn't, so my question is,

I was frozen. I sent a "frozen" request in through the neopets site and someone replied saying that they would unfreeze one account. I chose one account and sent the email back to the person who replied back to me. How long will it take to be unfrozen? Should I email again? Should I just send a frozen form in again asking status? Can I create another account to keep as a side until this issue is resolved? I wouldn't make points on it.

Anyone know? It's been almost a week. Not that it's a long time but I still want to know if it's going to be months..ect.

thanks in advance

I suggest to e-mail them back asking about the status.

Due to the huge Cookie Grabber problem on Neopets right now, lots of accounts are getting frozen at the moment. Therefore, there have been longer than normal wait times for responses from TNT. One week is not unreasonable right now. I would suggest waiting a few more days before sending an email to the TNT staff member that you've communicated with, since they are likely bogged down with requests right now. Don't fill out the frozen form again.

And, of course you can make a side account to use (ie - make neopoints on) until you get your old account back! You are just restricted to making neopoints on one account at a time, so when you get your account back, wait a day before using it for games, dailies, etc., if you already made nps on your side account.

Hopefully, you won't have to wait too much longer to get your account back. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just wanted to update and say I got my account back! Now that I got it back, the interest in neopets has went down. Guess I have been off of it for a little too long, LOL!! Oh well, at least I have it so when the interest comes back I can log back in. yay!

Due to the huge Cookie Grabber problem on Neopets right now, lots of accounts are getting frozen at the moment. Therefore, there have been longer than normal wait times for responses from TNT. One week is not unreasonable right now. I would suggest waiting a few more days before sending an email to the TNT staff member that you've communicated with, since they are likely bogged down with requests right now. Don't fill out the frozen form again.

And, of course you can make a side account to use (ie - make neopoints on) until you get your old account back! You are just restricted to making neopoints on one account at a time, so when you get your account back, wait a day before using it for games, dailies, etc., if you already made nps on your side account.

Hopefully, you won't have to wait too much longer to get your account back. Good luck!

Okay, I have a related question. Can you transfer the NPs you made on your side account while you wait for your frozen account to be returned back to your main account?? Technically I think this should be allowed because you only made NPs on one account at one time and have not gained any kind of unfair advantage over other users.

First, congratulations on getting your account back.

Okay, I have a related question. Can you transfer the NPs you made on your side account while you wait for your frozen account to be returned back to your main account?? Technically I think this should be allowed because you only made NPs on one account at one time and have not gained any kind of unfair advantage over other users.

Yes, you can transfer neopoints between accounts. In fact, it's probably better to keep almost all of your neopoints on your main account, since you are only allowed to buy stuff from shops on one account at a time too. Moving (almost) all of your neopoints to your main removes the temptation to shop on your sides.

Yeah, well in my situation my main is frozen because of the CGer situation. So in the meantime I am restocking in magic and stamp on a very very old side account of mine (94 months old). I was wondering if I could transfer the items I restock and my NP from my side to my main once my main is unfrozen again...then i will continue only using my main to restock or do anything like i did before being frozen. I had 0 NP on this account from like 6 years ago when i last used it....i don't think i have ever made neopoints ever on my old account ever before...i only made it as a spare side long long ago.

I had spent 73.4 million on my shop size on my main so i'm not a noob in any sense. Just never been CGed before. I was frozen a long long time ago on my third created account like 4 years ago for accidental profanity. This time there is a good chance I will have my main returned to me b/c i was only CGed. So I just wanted to know if I could transfer the NP I make in the meantime back to my main, which is where I would have made the NP if I had not been frozen b/c of CG :/

• 2 weeks later...

So wait, I supposedly cheated - funny barely been on so you know I must be cheating while working has peoples accounts been randomly been banned recently ? My poor mum hasn't been on ages and she got banned too same reason which is [removed] because my mum barely knows how to use a computer so yo-u know cheating is something which is foreign word for her. So has this happened to anyone before/recently ?

Also is it hard to get it unfrozen?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not curse in any way. That counts for acronyms of inappropriate words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So wait, I supposedly cheated - funny barely been on so you know I must be cheating while working has peoples accounts been randomly been banned recently ? My poor mum hasn't been on ages and she got banned too same reason which is [removed] because my mum barely knows how to use a computer so yo-u know cheating is something which is foreign word for her. So has this happened to anyone before/recently ?

Also is it hard to get it unfrozen?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not curse in any way. That counts for acronyms of inappropriate words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You might have been cookie grabbed. Neopets has had a surplus of hackings recently, and cookie grabbing seems to be the newest way for hackers to get into your info.

It isn't too hard to get your account back, but you might want take these tips when you email them:

- Don't Beg

- Don't use language like the kind that was removed from your post.

- Explain clearly what happened

- be patient, TNT doesn't like it when you flood them by sending emails every other day.