New Uber ranks!

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

We have an fabulous update for you guys! Our "awesomesausage" member Xepha has just created some (unofficial) uber shields for all those who have surpassed Level 20, as known as All-Star! As such, we have updated our rank calculator with 4 new shields (1 for each series of 4 levels) that go up to Level 40, which we like to call "Legendary Nutcase" (due to the difficulty in reaching it).

All you have to do is simply insert your stats into the calculator. If you have surpassed Level 20, it'll show the official 'All-Star' shield and below, a new part which tells you your "unofficial" rank if it existed on Neopets, providing you have overcome All-Star and have enough wins/plays to reach Level 21. We have also included the code, so you can place it anywhere you want! Our initial formula has just been updated, not completely modified, so those who haven't reached the highest official rank, don't worry - our formula is still up and running!

The ranks are as follows (unofficial TDN ranks are bolded): Wood, Stone, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, and Platinum. Below is the best rank you can get, Legendary Nutcase:

rank40.png

I'm too 1337 for you!

So what are you waiting for? Check out our improved Rank Calculator today!

What level are you? Feel free to post here and brag! ;)

Credits go to Sir Cabbage for the original idea.

Getting Emerald and Ruby shields would be awesome, but considering I had school for all but one week of the AC and also have a short attention span, I'll be lucky to get to level three or four. Brownie points to anyone who gets them though...especially platinum.

Guest Krawk Islander
Ah, the Legendary Nutcase. I wonder if anyone will ever actually attain that. :laughingsmiley:

I have, actually, but that's 'cos I'm insane. :laughingsmiley:

Good cookies, man! When you do SLEEP? :laughingsmiley:

I'm pretty sure he naps for a few hours every morning (after we sort out the day's coverage) before he starts on his daily goals. :P

I'm pretty sure he naps for a few hours every morning (after we sort out the day's coverage) before he starts on his daily goals. :P

Ah, is that his secret? I always thought he might've been running on nothing but sugar, coffee and various stimulants for the last month or so. Now THAT'S commitment. :laughingsmiley:

It's quite possible that he runs on sugar, coffee, and various stimulants during the day - but I don't know that much about him. We could always ask. :P

We could. But it would mean we would have to actually try and CATCH him when he's running on sugar, coffee and various stimulants. Not gonna be easy! :O

Oops, sorry. ^^;; Back on topic... Does anyone think that next year's AC will entail in a Diamond level rank? :P

Guest Krawk Islander
We could. But it would mean we would have to actually try and CATCH him when he's running on sugar, coffee and various stimulants. Not gonna be easy! :O

Oops, sorry. ^^;; Back on topic... Does anyone think that next year's AC will entail in a Diamond level rank? :P

Actually, impossible. I rarely drink coffee, sugar only if it's gum, stimulants no way. :P I'm just dedicated and have a lot of free time. :laughingsmiley:

And you mean official Diamond TNT rank? Don't think so, but hope for it. ;)

Suuuuuure. :) I wish I had that free time. :laughingsmiley: I'd use it to sleep! :P

Nah, the unofficial TDN rank. :D Though TNT might consider making another rank beyond All-Star (Hall of Famer, anyone?) since a lot of people have reached All-Star early in the game.

Wow. I feel really bad about my score. I only just got to level 2. DX Haha

Well in all the past Altador Cup seasons I never made it past level two (or level one even). So you're not alone. :P

Although this year I've actually established loyalty to a team and found a guild squad to support, so I'm playing a bit harder. xD