Greetings!

Blurrz

Hello there,

I've been an avid Neo player for nearly a decade. I've decided to join the forums after getting back into Neo, where I took a few good years off in exile XD.

I currently attend University, I live in Canada, and I'm also a big fan of Transformers.

When it comes to Neo, i'm a huge fan of Jubjubs. I'm currently saving up for a Royal Paint Brush!

Can't wait to get to know everyone here,

Cheers!

Hello and welcome to TDN Forums! :D You seem to have a lot in common with some well-known members here - quite a few of them joined this site after taking a long Neopets hiatus, a bunch of us (including me :P ) are in university, and the content department head also lives in Canada. So yeah, overall, I think you'll get along just fine! ;)

We are a tad on the insane side though - just back away slowly if anyone looks like they're about to bite. (:

Enjoy yourself!

XD.

Thanks for the greetings! I think I'm used to the 'insane' side of people, I think i'd have to categorize myself as one too! I seem to have an affinity for this place, so expect me to stay here for a long while!

Once again, thanks for the greetings AA and Tivsy!