Haunted Woods Plot!

-Cookie-

Well, the guide doesn't know because the combination is pretty much random.

That's 100% right. No one can help you, you need to try all combinations possible until you eventually find the correct one. It may take a while. :(

Add vines to it! If you add one at a time - and test it each time you add one - you should get there. If you add one that doesn't give the 'vine-lowering' screen take it out and try a different type of vine.

Do I pile the vines up on top of each other or in a line?

Do as you wish. The way you pu them doesn't count towards the final result.

I found the place where I'm supposed to but the vines, but I don't know how to place them down for a combination...I have the 30 vines, but it still says that my rope isn't very strong...But I have only put up one rope, I'm confused badly...

-Ashley

I found a combination where my vines weren't long enough, but were strong enough, and added one vine at a time. if it took me to the too-short screen, but my vine was longer, I added another vine. if not, i took the previous vine off and added a different one.

For me, I took out all my vines and separated them in piles according to which types they were and left six of the same type in my inventory. Then try each type of vine one at a time and get the screen that shows your progress with the vine rope. It actually didn't take me that long to solve the vines thing. Now I have to find the books in that stupid maze.

Look at the names of the vines. Get rid of the weaker sounding ones first (like decaying).

Remember, the vines you put on the ground are the ones you are DISCARDING - the rope is made with the vines you have IN YOUR INVENTORY. (So it doesn't matter how you lay them out, you're just discarding those ones)