Ni Hao! =D

Hello everyone! I've recently gotten re-fascinated with Neopets related forums and am glad to have stumbled upon a more active one!

A reallllll casual Neopet player (1-2 hours a day perhaps on average) with not many goals currently (since it takes wayyyy too long to achieve them). Hope to get to know more Neopians! =D ^_^

Ni hao! Wo jiao Crusher, ke shi wo de ming zi shi Cameron. Wo shi TDN de yi ge...how do you say moderator in Mandarin? XD

Sui ran wo shuo yi dianr Hanyu, dan shi wo de hanyu bu tai hao.

So...English instead, please. XD

Yeah, like I said, I'm a mod here - one of three underlings of the almighty head mod Brittney. Please read up on and obey the rules, and I'll see you around TDN! Thanks for joining our community! ^^

=Cameron=

@ naalaro: HAHA. You should have seen me at the peak of my addiction.. It was almost 6 hours a day on Neopets. -.-

@ Pirusher: o_O!!! Wow! Ni de han yu jiang de bu cuo! Ke neng wo zi ji de han yu bi ni de cha... Tai jiu mei yong le, suo yi jiang han yu shi you dian you yu...

And I kinda have NO idea how to say Mod in Chinese @_@

I'll see you guys around then! Thanks for the welcome =D