CGers are back in shops!

-Ryan

I actually only recently re-started playing Neopets after years of hiatus, and I had no idea that Neopets changed so much. The layout's completely different, the pets are so much more alive and animated now, but most of all I thought it was so strict, even more so than before, on enforcing the rules that something like this would never happen.

I guess I was wrong.

Thank you for the heads up, I don't think I'll be buying stuff for a while then...

I just cant express my anger and frusuration just cuz of a bunck of !@$# people with no &^%* life want to steal pixels! PIXELS, why dont they just %^&* make their on pixels elsewere.

The part that gets me is that its not even profitable to steal these items. they can go to jail for hacking yet the only thing they get out of it is some np and items that other people have to fight tooth and toe nail to get. -.- i mean seriously some of us cant even get past just haveing 200k by ourselfs. then to just lose your account because some @#$ @#$% @#$%@#$%@#$ @#$% head wants to make a quick buck. -_- which greatly annoys me. btw im probably the only person able to verballise my rage on this im just not allowed to XD

Careful guys.some newbie here on TDN just sent me a link to snowager but it a CG probably.Don't be confused about the 'apearently' valid link.

Seriously. I think everyone got that... conveniently no neopets username..

I just cant express my anger and frusuration just cuz of a bunck of !@$# people with no &^%* life want to steal pixels! PIXELS, why dont they just %^&* make their on pixels elsewere.

Yeah pretty sad isnt it? Its impossible to ask them why they do it, just like its impossible to asks terrorists why they do what they do. Its a sad thing, this, but unless governments worldwide lockdown the net its not going away..