Spellbook help

colster

make sure you clicked everything right.try pressing shift then a book,keep going until you get it.make sure to click "back to the ____" pages,just to make sure.:D

That is not working!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got this! First you look at the URL when you are in the library. Find "arcx=" and "arcy=". Every time you click on any door the numers in those spots change. When you have gotten so those numbers match your coordinates you have found the correct room. Search in that room until you find the spellbook.

• 2 weeks later...

When I did the plot none of the books in my coordinated room was the spellbook. For some really odd reason, the coordinates that TDN gave me were different from coordinates I got from a different site. I probably made a typo or something, who knows, but try getting your coordinates from a different site (I think JN has one) and if you get something different, try both coordinates. This worked for me!

Argh yes, me too! I've been going round and round in circles trying to find it. I think I'll try tomorrow :wub_anim: