YYB Frustration

I played at least 10 games in a row (and probably more) but only 4 counted when I refreshed the page. I am so mad now. I just feel like I lost a half hour of playing for nothing. Makes me just not want to play anymore...

You were affected by the "GameEngineTest" bug that happened five minutes ago. It seems to be resolved now.

sometimes it takes a few minutes for the stats to update.. the game room also seems to be a little screwy right now.. is anyone else having trouble accessing the games (Game.load.test, etc)

It has been going ok so far... I'll post here again if it happens again... I hope not... Last time I got an 11 to 0 that didn't count, that makes me the most mad, lol.

-pats- At least you don't have two [annoying] robot Wockies requiring me to pump out continuous 14-0 games...Ouch. xD

That happened to me on the first day. I understand your frustration though.

Ah, the glitch from the first day was terrible. So much time wasted with refreshing the game page and sitting through the video of the players walking out onto the field...

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that you lost so many games. I score the more-than-occasional 15-0 game by accident, so I know how frustrating it is to play a game and not have it count. :(