Day 20: Sweep Galore!

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

Well, today was certainly quite a predictable day, with 5/8 teams getting the total clean sweep, and 2 others a near sweep (Maraqua and Roo Island). The only close match was Meridell vs Tyrannia, which the latter won. Let's move on to our daily report:

"Thanks HBK!

daily_results_cropped.pngWell, this is one of the most expected day in this Altador Cup with the Krawk Island Pirates, Lost Desert Mummies, Keludor Moons, Shenkuu Ninjas and Darigan Minions sweeping all their opponents. The Maraquan Mermaids continue their winning spree while the Virtupet Robots continue dominating Shootout Showdown.

This day’s match-ups are much more interesting with the Pirates going sword-vs-claw against the Minions. A space battle is also expected with the Moons battling against the Robots in an all-out, zero-gravity war. Who will win this? Stay-tuned!

Reporting live from TDN HQ, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets AC4 coverage, signing out!"

Thanks, BJ! Certainly two matches to watch closely. We might even see Shenkuu rising to third, provided they win and KI beats DC.

Good luck to all teams. :)

Gah! The results of this KI/DC matchup will be what I will be scrambling for once it's 12AM NST. :O Best of luck to both teams! I support you two! :D

But I do so love SK. So let's secure our spot in the finals! :D

I hope KI can beat DC today and hang on to first place. I am nervous of today's match against DC as I feel DC are one of the strongest teams KI will face this week. It is going to be a hard time for KI and I hope they can survive these challenges. KI supporters must unite and try to beat DC. It is going to be tough but nothing is impossible. We need to play as much as possible in every game as every point counts in this tournament. It is not going to be easy but I hope we can get through this. :)

How come Blackjaguar never posts the reports? Anyway good job to Maraqua and the other teams for sweeping,

That's the way it works ever since I started this on-field, everyday report. :D And it's a lot less pressure than what HBK is doing everyday. :P

Let's go KI!!!!!