hey guys!

just freshly signed up for this forum. looking forward to talking to all of you and hopefully gaining some friends out of it! i am 18 years old and i have been playing neopets for as long as i can remember! i took a break for some years, but a little more than half a year ago i got into it again and here i am now! my username on neopets is also blowyrmind. i have a cybunny who is very patiently waiting to be painted zombie and will be going for a book award as well! i also love to collect avatars, even though i could use some help with that :P anyway, i've rambled enough! i'll be seeing you guys around soon :)

I don't post that often. However, Welcome. This is a fantastic site brimming with all kinds of help. Good luck on the zombie cybunny.

just freshly signed up for this forum. looking forward to talking to all of you and hopefully gaining some friends out of it! i am 18 years old and i have been playing neopets for as long as i can remember! i took a break for some years, but a little more than half a year ago i got into it again and here i am now! my username on neopets is also blowyrmind. i have a cybunny who is very patiently waiting to be painted zombie and will be going for a book award as well! i also love to collect avatars, even though i could use some help with that :P anyway, i've rambled enough! i'll be seeing you guys around soon :)