Finally got it! (Avi)

justine1023

So it may sound a little lame that I've played Neopets for 6 years so far and still hadn't already had the FQD Avi....but i never spent enough time earning NP's!

After all this time, i finally got my wish and someone lent it to me for only like 200k col.

So now needless to say I couldn't be happier and i can't stop smiling ^_^

What is everyone's most wanted Avi?

I got lent chokato from someone for free. The next day he made a board passing it around for free. I wonder if he got it stolen. I really really really want MSPP I doubt i will get it though since its so expensive.

As dumb as it sounds, my most coveted avatar, right now, is probably Freaky Factory. I've been playing this game regularly for more than a year now, and I've come very close to getting the avatar, but I just can't seem to get a high enough score. This game is sooooo mean to me. I just want to get the avatar so that I never have to play it again.

Also, I'm getting very frustrated with the Battle Faerie avatar. I've won more than 1000 battles, and still no avvie.

And, of course, MSPP, BCG, and SuAP would be great, but I haven't even really been trying on those yet. I'm far from having that much collateral.

• 2 weeks later...

My most wanted is the Battle and Space faerie. I love the faeries, that will complete my faerie avatars, except Faerie Bubbles, which I will be lucky to ever get.. But I am currently saving up for some of the more expensive item avatars, or collat to borrow. :-)

My most wanted avatars are MSPP. SuAP, and BGC. If I get all three of those, I'll be done with all the item avatars. ^_^