Kitteh!

Revenge

Okay, so what my dad does for fun is buy old broken cars, fix them up, then sell them for a higher price. Got it?

For a few days now my dog has been really interested in the back of the jeep my dad's working on (or was working on, he hasn't touched it in a while). We were interested too. First guess: the raccoon that was terrorizing the dog for his food bowl was taking refuge there for a revenge strike. Second guess: a pregnant cat decided the auto was a perfect place to give birth. Third guess: there might have been a toy stuck there that we forgot about and the dog was just being himself.

Most of us guessed the first one, which is a pest issue, so in addition to picking up recyclables we were slowly trying figure out what's up in the jeep. I found out, 'cause I love my dog and hate ignoring his whimpers as he points himself towards the back seats (which, by the way, are covered in car junk), that it more or less the second one. Opening up a seat just a little so nothing jumps up to attack me I see the face of a white cat looking up at me. I didn't see anything else because if she was a mother she'd be very protective and, you know, jump up to attack me. We assumed she had or was about to have kids, so my dad wants us to leave it alone until tomorrow when it's not raining and he could get it/them out. My dog is also not on very good terms with cats, so...

But it'd be so fun if there were kittens! I wonder if I could keep one...

EDIT: They are kittens! There are six of them, some are gray, some blond, and some a mix. Theys is cute! The computer cable for the camera's broken, though...

The moment you can you MUST post photos of them, I would love to see them

I have a cute kitty. She's 7 weeks old. I'll try and take pics of her later to hold everyone over until Revenge can fix/get another cable. I have named the kitteh Alyx ^_^

• 3 weeks later...