Neocash Help

Kosby

About 3 weeks ago 150 of my NC disappeared which I earnt from Daily Dare and Springtime and whatnot. I used the feedback form, but is there a different way to get hold of TNT and had this happened to anyone else?

The 150 NC may have been awarded a year ago, and it would have expired. If there are NC items in your inventory, then this is definitely what happened. TNT expires Neocash 1 year after when you received it, regardless of whether you've gotten any more NC since, and replaces it with NC items.

Gee really Polemarch? That's pretty bad... I mean.. If you can't afford to actually buy NC and just save it up from events from the game, it's kind of sad that it disappears and you get some junk instead!

wow. that's rubbish. Thanks Polemarch, that's definitely what's happened because three rubbish items have appeared in my inventory :[ wish they would have told me it was about to run out. I swear it wasn't a year ago though because it was from the Spingtime, Advent Calendar and Daily Dare :S ooh-er...