I think that there should be a Marketplace board

Mantis

I think that there should be a marktplace board, next to the anything and everything neopets board... that way, people could advertise there shops and find deals on faerie quest items or other items...

!!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Maruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Anything & Everything Neopets' to 'Site Feedback, Bugs, and Help'.

Actually, there doesn't really need to be one. Linking to shops in your signature should be fine, and there already is a Faerie Quest board.

A marketplace forum wouldn't really be helpful, because, really, you don't see very many trading posts these days.

For now, I think they should belong in the 'Everything and Anything Neopets' forum.

• 2 weeks later...

We use to have an entire forum dedicated to advertising your shop, trades, and auctions alike. When we cleaned up our forums it was one of our least posted on forums and we decided to generalize it in with Anything and Everything Neopets forum like Muffinman stated.

However, I do think some people are afraid to specifically advertise something in that one forum because they don't want to get in trouble. Also, I did like the suggestion about the Faerie Quest Help board. It's actually just one thread, though.

Would creating a single pinned topic for everyone to post in be a good suggestion?

I think that would be a good idea, Superfly.

I mean, I haven't really seen more than a couple of trading boards since I've been around.

I would use it, probably. ^^

(Only for selling those useless weapons that I have...)

Alright, I've created a board (found here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=16019). Enjoy everyone.

Thanks for the original suggestion Mantis.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Superfly if you have any questions regarding this action.