Nature-Related Full-Page Guild Layouts Stand

oodlesafnoodles

Hi,

My name is Corrie. I make full page layouts that are nature related. Generally I use my own photographs to do this because I don't want to infringe on copyrights, so you might or might not be interested depending on what kind of pictures I have. If you have your own pictures, NOT someone else's, we can also do that.

If you want a layout, just let me know and we can discuss it...I can show examples of my work too, just send me a PM and I'll share with you.

Form:

Type of nature picture:

Size of layout in pixels (length x width):

Name of Guild:

Any Messages you might want on the layout:

Misc. requests:

• 1 month later...
Hi,

My name is Corrie. I make full page layouts that are nature related. Generally I use my own photographs to do this because I don't want to infringe on copyrights, so you might or might not be interested depending on what kind of pictures I have. If you have your own pictures, NOT someone else's, we can also do that.

If you want a layout, just let me know and we can discuss it...I can show examples of my work too, just send me a PM and I'll share with you.

Form:

Type of nature picture:

Size of layout in pixels (length x width):

Name of Guild:

Any Messages you might want on the layout:

Misc. requests:

Umm, is it possible for me to see some examples? Also, do you make userlookups? Thanks! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days. But since it has become active again, it will stay open. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has NOT been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie* if you have any questions regarding this action.

I too would like to see examples. Sound very interesting. Not that many people utilize real photos in their layouts.

I do use photography pet lookups occasionally, so I'd be very interested to see what you were doing with your layouts.

Generally, I'm just using a picture as the backdrop for some type of layout. For instance: http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q411/ju...oceanwaves2.jpg this would be an image map that I made and added buttons to.

Currently I don't have any layouts up because I changed guilds, but I'll make a couple screenies on a guild in my side. :)

I don't really make lookups, yet, I'm still learning how and anything I make won't be acceptable by my own standards. :)

This is a layout that I made for a guild of mine a few months back. :) I don't really make layouts very often because I don't have much demand for them, but I have thousands of pictures that I've taken to use. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

post-11389-1250197861_thumb.jpg