Maraqua: the new Shenkuu?

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

Yesterday was one of the most shocking days the Altador Cup had to offer. The results were worthy of a mouth-opener, at least in a few of them. I'll now proceed to my short daily report:

maraqua_group.gif

I'm here in Maraqua, where the festivities have just begun, and finally a happy, calm environment rests over the fishies. They managed to pull one of the biggest upsets in Maraquan (and Altador Cup) history, making their leaders very proud of them. This might even be, to a certain extent, the new Shenkuu: karma in round 2 seems to have transferred to them, giving them force and the ability to beat nearly everyone if they put their minds to it, much like Shenkuu did in the last Cups.

After that little snippet, here's the big 'un, by BJ:

Thank you HBK!

"I'm live here at Roo Island surrounded by a huge fleet of Pirate ships. After winning again against the Roos, the Krawk Island Pirates are determined to extend their territory and conquer Roo Island. We have reports that King Roo has already called the Altador Cup Officials to explain to the Pirates that their island is not a part of the Cup prize (I’m not sure though if the Pirates will agree, so I better look somewhere to hide just in case) .

On another note, the Maraquan Mermaids drowned the Haunted Wood Zombies in an unexpected last second goal from the Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis. The Mermaids announced that because of this win, The Kelp will be having a half price day for all their customers. The Shenkuu Ninjas also managed a slim win against the Virtupet Robots by winning Yooyuball. The Robots continue their dominance in the side games by winning all of them including their specialty, the Shootout Showdown.

The first day of the second round was finished but the surprises continue to appear. What more can we expect?

Reporting live from the Roo Island, this is BlackJaguar from The Daily Neopets AC4 coverage, signing out!"

Well, we can also focus Altador, who beat Mystery Island in SS! A huge props to them, it's mighty deserved.

Today, what can we expect? I mean, it's questionable if Shenkuu will win, what with Maraqua beating Haunted Woods. Some claim it was luck, others "a turning point in a very complicated situation". We'll see what that yields tomorrow!

Guest Krawk Islander
I love these reports. You guys do such a good job with them.

Thanks, it's very nice to hear good feedback! :)

Ha ha, I loved the part where it said Kelp would be having half-price day. :P (Although, it would still be expensive...)

And this is from a Shenkuu Fan: Congrats, Maraqua: if you are the new Shenkuu, then I have every reason to root for you. :P

Meanwhile, VP showed us they are the VIP's in the side games. :P (Yay for useless puns!)

Thanks for the lovely report and thanks guys for the congratulations!

I'm still in shock to be honest. o_O Yesterday the spirit in our team was wonderful, I hope we can keep it up.

And now I'm off to play YYB till I drop.

Good luck to everyone today!

YA WE WON. I know the reason...cuz it was my birthday yesterday *cheesey smile* Just kiddin, but that was a GREAT report guys.

I am sooo happy rgihtnow :D But we one because I planned to prove the daily predictions wrong so iplayed a lot. But I only played 50 of YYB and 200 of SSD, I only played those two games. So maybe it wasn't my fault afterall. I feel it was anyway :D

GOOOOOOOOOOOO MARAQUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to all of the teams! Let's hope LD can catch KI partying a bit too much so we can sweep em today!

hearing/reading you say that makes me want to play. Unfortunately I have to go somewhere today.. good luck to all the teams!:D

Yes! I haven't been keeping up with the Altador Cup reports, but this one caught my eye and I had to read about it. I'm very happy Maraqua came through! I've been thinking that next year I might join another team because Maraqua wasn't one of the 'top' teams, but if we're the next Shenkuu I'll stick to it. :D

I am not too sure on whether KI can stay first today. I hope so as I support KI. To those KI fans reading this message, I beg you to take LD seriously as I have a hunch that they are serious title contenders. I am very nervous with this match and hopefully DC will also slip up if KI does not do well, but that is rather unlikely. I would rather like KI's fate to be in our own hands than to leave it to other teams. LD, DC, SK, KD are superstrong teams and if we can beat them, that would be a boost for our title challenge. But, please let's work together and play as much as possible to win against LD.