Bypassing the CSS filter?

illuminati0n

This is frustrating me so much!

Everywhere I go I see fancy userlookups and shops and galleries, even new ones, even ones that have won the lookup spotlight,

and I think "wow, how'd they do that without using (insert something Neopets doesn't let you use here)?"

...and I look in the source code.

and there it is..! position:absolute; or margin-top:2px; or some sort of opacity setting or something.

Why oh why is it that those people can use these codes in their lookup or their shop and I can't?

Every time I use position:relative; or opacity:; or display:none; or that sort of thing, Neopets tells me

"OOPS! Looks like we found some bad bad evil words in your code and you're going to have to take them out."

I have attempted even pasting other peoples code that uses these words (not that I'm not good enough to code my own things, but I just do it to test it out) and somehow, that code makes it through the filters!

I know it's not a problem of my code being bad. I know how to code things.

How do those people do it then? How do they bypass the CSS filter? How can I bypass it?