What goals are you trying to achieve in Neopets right now?

Strawberri

Hmmm lets think, what are my goals? I guess they would be:

Getting a large amount of avatars (that seams a popular one)

Painting and training up my pet (I'm thinking pirate)

Getting the full lab map (really just for avatar purposes)

And getting a gold trophy in neoquest one (but I'm only about 1/4 the way through insane mode so I still have a bit to do)

I got some of my goals, like the ZDAP avatar and the Adam avatar, so I guess some of my goals were fulfilled. ^_^

Just finished my short-term goal a couple minutes ago and painted my Hissi Halloween (I eventually want him to be Pirate; but I love the Halloween Hissis too, and since it'll be a long time before I can afford Pirate I figured Halloween would look good with the Krawk Island AC colors. :P) He turned out great -- SO. GEEKED. Lol. :D

Now that's done I want to do one more short-term thing (a Snow Snowbunny for my Cybunny) and then I'm going to start doing more long-term stuff -- saving for Adam, increasing my av count and starting to build my stock portfolio.

Paint my lupe spotted. :)

Save enough for a maraquan gerlert morphing potion. (Aha, like thats gonna' happen anytime soon...)

Get the Nerkmid avatar. (I've saved up enough, i'll buy one on the 1st of July..)

Win a games trophey :D

Goodluck to you all!

save for adam

read enough books to get on either of the book lists (top 30)

get my top gamer avi.

hey at least i got the drenched today!!

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

The Drenched will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

Drenched? No they are soaked!

Just the usual:

1) Neoquest 1 & 2

2) Pwn the share market

3) Get a krawk

4) Perhaps have time for homework?

Share market? ;O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes and smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just pretty much crapped out all of my points to get a few Lutari Beads so I kind of want to get those back... I think I need another 700K... here we go

Hi Mantis

What can you do witht Lutari beads?

Are they for an avatar?

Thanks!

1. Get 2 million NP in my bank account for collat. for the FQD

2. Get 200 avatars (at 175 now)

3. Get the Adam avatar

4. Paint my lupe spotted (once I get her back on my main)

5. Try to get more game avatars (I suck at games)

I have other goals, but these are the main ones ~_^

1. I just recently reached my goal of 200 avatars by my accounts 1yr bday, so I uped it to 225

2. Get someone to lend me Chokato (TCG), Bony Grarrl Club, Malevolent Sentient Poogle Plushie (TCG), Zafara Double Agent Plushie, a Coconut Jubjub, Fire Blumaroo, Krawk, Island Quiggle, and a Meowclops.

3. Save up some nps since I spent all of mine on a Halloween PB for my Lupe

4. Get the Techo-Cheesy, Chocolate, Ice Cream Machine, Wheel of Excitement, Brightvale avatars

For those looking for Map pieces I put all mine up in auction. If you need any of those pieces neomail me and if they don't sell I will make a deal to sell/trade them to you cheaper.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just got my avatar for the Altador cup today (phew.. that was a lot of slushie slinging!), and defeated Commander Gararoo in Defenders of Neopia (I'm trying to get to the Meerca Bros DON avatar) and am slowly trekking my way through Neoquest 1 (for the avatar and nice trophy for my lookup!). After all of this work I began to wonder what other people are up to. Is anyone else bored by Neoquest but still hunting away? Busy finding map pieces or painting pets for the avatars? What is your goal right now?

:)

My number one goal right now is to get a higher rank in the Altador cup but I`m also trying to get through Neoquest 1. The game guides on TDN make it a whole lot easier.

I'm trying to win all the Cheeseroller cheeses...I have 5 left. b) Yeah, I know they're really cheap on the wiz, but I like wasting my neopoints on it.

Also trying to buy all the fruit plushies i need for my gallery, which probably won't happen seeing how expensive some are. I think the next one I need is Chokato, which is like 350k or somewhere in that range, which I don't really feel like spending now.

I'm coming in kind of late here haha buttt my goals are:

1. Catch my current account up to my old main. My old main had lots of NP, 4 GREAT pets, the lab ray and petpet lab ray, an awesome shop, and a decent neohome. But I haven't been on in ages and I forget the pass for that one :(

2. I'm so low on avvies because this used to be a side acct. I'd like to get all of the item & pet related avvies for sure.

3. I'd like to get better at the games on the site because I'm terrible at them and I'd like those avvies as well.

4. I'd actually like to make some friends on Neopets because I've always been too concerned with the NP aspect of it so I've never really been too into making friends on it haha

So, hi :)

Wow, I've never really thought about all of my goals at once. Here is a bunch of things I can pull off the top of my head. Also, they're not prioritized in the order they're numbered.

- Finish NeoQuest, even though I've gotten the avatar

- Complete my Taelia the Snow Faerie gallery (Someone must have a Taelias Snowball somewhere out there!)

- Get the Kadoatie avatar (Someday, somehow...)

- Complete the snowy valley stamp collection (yeah right)

- A trophy for Dubloon Disaster and Shenkuu Warrior

- Get the Haunted Woods sidebar

- Get the Aren't I A Doll avatar (Somehow I always manage to be absent during Illusen Day)

• 1 year later...

My current goals are to get a robot ogrin and a 50m bd set with 150m cash on hand

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

my goals are rather simple at the moment -

listed in no particular order

- paint my kau faerie

- complete the collection of omelettes for my gallery

- get to a million np in the bank - currently over halfway there