AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neopets is DOWN!

tempdisplay

of course it has to go down on the one day when i can actually be online to get the morning snowager!

Oh yeah, that was so frustrating. I finally got the Toolbar working (thanks to TDN Forums, btw :D), the alarm went on and when I tried to enter the site... WOOF *rolleyes*. Well, seems like a good day for photoshopping then *g

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My mum got off just in time, I could imagine her frustration if she was sending in for neopoints for playing games she HATES it when Neopets rejects it the whole site crashing while sending it in would frustrate her even more X-D

I wondered why I couldn't get in I thought my computer was going loopy on me. lol. Oh well it's 11:30pm here maybe I should retire for bed early.

So how'd you people run into it?

I ran into this when I refreshed the page to see if any life had come back to this MD support group's board I was on.

First it lost some replies that were there earlier then I thought "huh? Oh no don't tell TNT deleted innocent posts AGAIN" but then the ads were having error messages too. So I refresh again, same thing, change pages and TA-DA! I find out Neo is down

Well I'm glad someone posted about it being down. I thought it was my internet. I reset the router and still nothing.

Same here. I turned the internet on and off a million times until I figured it out. :(

some of you guys make i sound like neopest( :P ) is your life :D :D

funny reading ^^

But it is neopest if we can't play it, is it not?

I'm pretty sure this won't last all day, espicially when the Altador Cup (god, I hate the sound of that name after hearing the ad DX) is going on.

but if it does happen to go on all (which I doubt) TNT will have the match postponed then resume.

What would you do if the Neopets server was down for a week n e ways bluerang1?... just curious is all o_O

This goes perfect with the post I wanted to post. Anyway, so after trying to help some people, I decided to go back to playing YYB. Anyway when I went on the site and saw error, my heart sunk. Hope that answers your question. If not, when my account got frozen it felt like I or someone close to me died. Well my topic states only for a week, so, I'll be EXTREMELY bored BUT I have Pokemon and Sims 3 to keep me company.

Yes, neopets if most of us' life. And, Yes, it does feel like we are in a shlter after a tornado. Also 1o minutes and my topic has become a hot one.

PS. What will happen to my Wheel of Monotomy. It's still rolling. Maybe I'll wait till the servers become active.

Where's V?

Edit: How did I run into it? Let's see, I think I refeshed my page after they said something about servers and not accepting my YYB score. Although not that good, it's one of my best, 11-0

This goes perfect with the post I wanted to post. Anyway, so after trying to help some people, I decided to go back to playing YYB. Anyway when I went on the site and saw error, my heart sunk. Hope that answers your question. If not, when my account got frozen it felt like I or someone close to me died. Well my topic states only for a week, so, I'll be EXTREMELY bored BUT I have Pokemon and Sims 3 to keep me company.

Yes, neopets if most of us' life. And, Yes, it does feel like we are in a shlter after a tornado. Also 1o minutes and my topic has become a hot one.

PS. What will happen to my Wheel of Monotomy. It's still rolling. Maybe I'll wait till the servers become active.

Where's V?

*Is jealous you have Sims 3* My computer needs a up to date video card but I do have Pokemon Platinum ^_^

I was going to check my Kyrii see if she needed feeding when BAM page load error....

Dont think youll get your Monontony prize, unless you can get to the collect page...

i found neo was down because i was innocently on a shopping spree in neo central, guess they arnt getting my nps tonight :P

last time it went down it was about 2 mths ago and lasted about 10minutes or so, crosses fingers

Lulz. :laughingsmiley:

Look at all the people here.

It's like a shelter during a tornado or something :sad02:

Strangely enough, I feel the same way. First tornado shelter I've been to in my life. :evo:

i'm getting more nervous every minute... i never thought i was THAT addicted to neopets xD

well the worst thing for me: i'm in the caption contest for the first time and i can't check how i'm doing there right now

Heh, me too. I'm getting anxious and typing quickly.

What would you do if the Neopets server was down for a week n e

Well I know the question is meant for a certain person but I'd like to answer too.

It'd depend on what event is going on. If it happened RIGHT NOW, I'd be a bit a mad or something. Once agaiin depends on the aftermath.

If it an event wasn't going, maybe I'd blow it off, wait and pass the time with something else then stuff my pets =/

Pole: how many people are refreshing at neo after reading the posts and refreshing here? :P

ITS BACK ITS BACK YAY!!!!!! nice tlaking to yall :D

awww, this neo-is-down is bs Õ.õ

it's raining outside and it would really be 2 birds with 1 stone if I could play msn and watch the TV at the same time... but no, we're offline for you guys

...yeah getting little bit frustrated the longer this mess takes -.-