AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neopets is DOWN!

tempdisplay

The Neopets servers are down because it keeps saying error (Opera) when I try to access it. It could have been fixed by the time I finished writing this post so this coul dbe embarrasing. Other site seem to work, like this one works. 

Just in case it get fixed while I'm typing this, What would you do if the Neopets server was down for a... WEEK!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, I thought my internet was screwy. I get the same thing whenever I try to look at the new Neopian Times. They must be fixing some bugs or something.

I don't think much would change if neopets was down for a week. I enjoy playing, but it doesn't rule my life.

The Neopets servers are down because it keeps saying error (Opera) when I try to access it. It could have been fixed by the time I finished writing this post so this coul dbe embarrasing. Other site seem to work, like this one works. 

Just in case it get fixed while I'm typing this, What would you do if the Neopets server was down for a... WEEK!

gah!... its same with me :( (im useing Firefox)... so much for my plans... i may aswell go to sleep now >.<... if neopets was down for a week id prob lay in bed depressed almost every day >.<

Yep, same here, cannot acces the Neopets-Site, neither with Firefox nor with Internet Explorer.

thought it was just me. had an error message too on ie 8 and was having problems entering a score on a game. it was taking forever on that. thanks for the info.

Same here. I thought it was my internet's fault.

D:

Let's hope it doesn't take long.

I'd probably throw myself out a window or something if Neopets went poof for a week. It's like, my only source of distraction and fun.

Same here. I thought it was my internet's fault.

D:

Let's hope it doesn't take long.

I'd probably throw myself out a window or something if Neopets went poof for a week. It's like, my only source of distraction and fun.

Yeah, good ol neopets distraction and fun. and frustration

of course it has to go down on the one day when i can actually be online to get the morning snowager!

LOL!

What would you do if the Neopets server was down for a week n e ways bluerang1?... just curious is all o_O

OMG would go crazy without neopets, when i go on holidays i worry about them :(

i hope it comes back up soon ive waited all day for my husband to let me near our internet connection now this...

I did the same angel, restarted my computer... twice! rebooted the router too, then got crankie askin hubs what he was downloading now :O glad i thought to check here tho

of course it has to go down on the one day when i can actually be online to get the morning snowager!

Ah... I know, right? Same for me. <_<

And I also actually had some time to play some games for the Altador Cup today....

I'm glad I already did my dailies and playing video games already but I still need to feed my pets.

Speaking of this crash. It's been s LONG time since this happened.

Anyone remeber the old "site is having problems" page?

With the evil Pteri? D:

(Dood, this topic is gonna be GREAT for my post count)[/color

Now that we are all gather for this 1st offical Neopets Annonmous Meeting id like to welcome you all and say

Im Barb and I am a neopets addict please dont help me! lol :P ive been addicted for almost 2 years now and this crash is makin me have weird symptoms such as constant refreshing, restarting and strange ESP convos with my neopets, assuring them that this will pass and mommy will be back to play with them soon :P