An Ice Cream Giveaway!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I scream. You scream. We all scream for ice cream. :P ha ha. I'm so lame. xD My username is deeptilove as always. :)

Username: so_secsy

I've never seen an ice cream machine coupon before. I'm geussing it's for an ice cream machine, which I've never used. Anyway, please sign me up again and thank you for the slushie from the last giveaway!

Looks fantastic! Thanks Dark Angel! I'm strawberri21 on Neopets.

Fingers crossed!

Hey everybody! Its summer time and the best way to cool off is with some Ice cream, right? This is my 12th weekly giveaway ^___^ To sign up, reply with your Neopets user name. The winner of this giveaway will win ALL of the prizes pictured below. I will choose a winner on Tuesday, June 16th, 2009. To make it totally fair, the winner will be chosen by Random.org. Everyone who signs up gets a prizes. I have to give a special thanks for shadaw_c for giving me those coupons are a very discounted rate! Thanks! Good luck to everyone and stay cool!

-----------

Please check out my other FREE topics:

gfhkgdfklgjkdfjfdkgdfjl.png - Check it out :D

-Sign up for CollecToons for THREE FREE codestones: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=14007 *I have 301/500 referrals.*

-Join MC2 for Neoitems like Neggs, petpets and food: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=15455

-----------

Prize:

trtrtrtww.png

-----------

Good luck ^_______^

-Jazzy

yay ice cream :]

num1blondee

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Maruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Tomorrow is when I'll be collecting the names for Jazzy so remember to sign up today or tomorrow, because I'll do it at around 3 tomorrow...

This reminds me, I'd like to sign up my friend Selena who's username I know. ;)