Hi, I'm AmberFireFeather

Hi everybody! I have just signed up for The Daily Neopets Forums and The Daily Neopets. I love Neopets, and I think they are better then ALL other online worlds combined! I hope to have fun here, and meet lot's of friends! If you'd like to add me on Neopets to e your Neofriend, please add AmberFireFeather. I have a Blue Eeiry (is that right? If not, I meant the Griffin Neopet) and a Blue Jub Jub. I love shopping for online food more then anything eles! I also love earning Neopoints and redesigning my Neohome. Hope to see you soon, AmberFireFeather :)

Hello Amber

Welcome to TDNforums!

I like Eyrie and Jubjub too :) I currently have one of each, but the Eyrie is being zapped. Oh and I've started to customise my Neohome 2.0 too. It's been fun (and expensive...)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

Hello and welcome to TDN Forums, Amber. I'm AA3, resident resident. :D Don't forget to read the rules, and I hope you have a good time! (have a cookie too)

Hello Amber

Welcome to TDNforums!

I like Eyrie and Jubjub too :) I currently have one of each, but the Eyrie is being zapped. Oh and I've started to customise my Neohome 2.0 too. It's been fun (and expensive...)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

Thanks! What does 'zapped' mean? Also, I'm wondering about how to change my Eyrie into the underwater version, and I can't seem to find out. Could you please explain? Thanks so much!

Thanks! What does 'zapped' mean? Also, I'm wondering about how to change my Eyrie into the underwater version, and I can't seem to find out. Could you please explain? Thanks so much!

On Neopets, there is a set of item call "secret laboratory map", when you collect them all and put them together, you have access to the secret laboratory and you can zap 1 pet once a day. Anything can happen to your pet though.

If you want a Maraqua Eyrie, you will either need to be rich or lucky. You need a Maraquan Paint Brush (approx. 8 millions NP). The paint brush can be found in a random event or won from some dailies, but it's extremely rare. The 2 other ways would be to get a Faerie Fountain Quest (very rare too) and then you can paint your pet the color you want. Lastly, you may get a Maraquan zap from the laboratory. You can read about all of this here :

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/secret-laboratory/

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/fo...-faerie-quests/

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/paint-brush-prices/