Haunted Woods and Darigan shock the day!

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

Yesterday was certainly another awesome day, if you supported either Haunted Woods or Darigan, since these former champions managed to beat their counterparts, Roo Island and Mystery Island, respectively. We go (finally!) to BJ, whose back with us, ready to report.

"Thanks HBK!

hauntedwoods.gifI’m glad to be back. Thanks to all the people who sent me these TDN cookies *munch*. Anyways, I never thought that during my absence, the Roo Island Roos will take a dramatic fall. After 3 straight sweeps, they only managed to get a draw at Shootout Showdown today against the Haunted Woods Zombies.

For the first time, Lilo Blumario showed me their training hall. The room is complete with the first class Neopian gym equipments and also a full-size Yooyuball field which Lilo said was given to them by their sponsors. Despite all these perks, the thing that caught my attention is a whiteboard filled with X’s and O’s which I am not allowed to show you. When asked about this, the current MVP said:

These are the new game plans that we are currently developing. After the 4 consecutive defeats, something must be done for the Roos to rise back to the top. We still aim for that back-to-back championships and I believe there is time to do it.

The next opponents of the Roos are the Faeries. Could these be the break that the current champs have been looking for? Or will something miraculous happen? Stay tuned!

darigancitadel.gifOn another note, the Darigans have managed to put a stop the advances of the Natives by sweeping them off the field. Captain Layton Vickles said now that all the freeloaders have been ejected from their Den, their team can now concentrate on regaining their ACII status and hopefully win their second Cup. Other teams that also managed a sweep are the Lost Desert Mummies and the Kreludor Moons.

Reporting straight from the Roo Castle, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets' AC4 coverage, signing-out."

Thanks for the report! On a similar note, and if you hadn't noticed, our Standings page now has weighted standings, so you can finally see all the positions! Check out our Daily Predictions to see who we think is gonna win it, every day.

Glad to see that BJ is back in business. :laughingsmiley: I knew those medics could get their act together eventually!

And yay for Darigan~ :3 I may be on Shenkuu's side but Darigan is another favourite because of some events that have happened recently. :D

If the Roos get beaten by Faerieland of all teams, I'd be REALLY shocked. o.O

Wow Kreludor is doing awesome this year! Especially seeing where they've been the previous years. I wonder what shook them up? Or if Faerieland can pull up some shocking ranks too...

Welcome back BJ hope you didn't get hit too hard :)

Oh, I can't believe you forgot to mention Virtupets and their outstanding battle against KI today :)

Also, we didn't do too badly ourselves, we outlived the TDN predictions to beat Tyrannia!

Thanks for the weighted scores :) It's good to see we sit in tenth right now! We face a tough challenge today, KI!

I'm glad that my former team has finally beaten somebody. (HW)

Wow.. I never noticed that KD is in front of the weighted scores... o:

If the Roo's get beaten by FL, I would probably die of surprise xD

Nice to see you back, BJ, I knew that those medics would finally get something right!

Thanks for the greetings... I believe AA did a really great job while I was away..

Well, VP did good against KI but only on the two minor games which doesn't made too much of an effect to KI's standings...

Going along with everybody, I'd also just start radomally laughing whenever that thought came in my mind. I would like to stay normal so please Roo's win!

Wow, that win against MI was totally unexpected.

Darigan is going completely againest what TDN predicts.

Glad your feeling better BJ.

Yesyesyesyes!

Isn't this the best way to finish a english lession? Coming in to the favourite forum (yes it is, ye all know it) and to see that: omg. Darigan doesn't suck!

Yay HW rocks!! Even though I don't play much but I guess if we keep up with this pace and more we can do much more for the team..

and also welcome back BJ!!

DC is really doing well with their matches! They are a bunch of rebels going against the predictions, lol. Great job you guys

I'd like to see what happens between the Roos and the Faeries, from what I've been reading about Roos should be able to defeat them but who knows now? The world has been turned upside down because of their consecutive losses. :P

(On a side note, I'm really entertained with the AC news coverage, thanks for doing this :D)

Good game Mystery Islanders. Although when I saw the sweep I jumped out of my cchair in Excitement!

Glad to finally have you back BJ.

wow. looks like either Kreludor or Mystery Island will win this year.

you know what'll be REEEEALY creepy:

if Roo Island lost to Faerieland!

I have not had much time to post (or play Yooyuball, thank you work), but I wanted to say I have been impressed so far by the good sportsmanship on this forum. I have seen no one-upmanship, no putting down of other teams, and everyone is being supportive. Extremely refreshing.

That's the TDN spirit! We may all be insane maniacs here, but we're sporting, sensible insane maniacs. (:

Also, welcome back BJ! ;)