Post here to brag!

Utena

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am at rank 5 going on 6 with 300 wins :) This board is very motivating!

I know, with all the motivation, I'm ready to get my game on!

I've made it to the first point upgrade, instead of 50 points per level, it's 75! I think that I'll have a lot of points to spend in the AC Shop in July. Perhaps I can buy a lot of rare items! (either that, or the prizes will be horrible)

Finally got to level 1 today (which is quite the change from last year, where I didn't get to level 1 until the very very end of the tourney)! And no wonder Krawk and Shenkuu are destroying! You guys are getting your teams a whole lotta points. Time for me to kick it up a notch! :D

I am only like 10 away from my 100 today. I haven't decided yet if i will do more.

EDIT: I got to level 12 today... I was expecting a silver shield only to realize when i got there that it was the last one of the bronze... I should have realized. doh.

Guest Krawk Islander
Just got to level 15. I am so close to my goal... But it still seems so far away i still need 725 YYB games to get the amazing shield.

Good luck, as a 3x All-Star player I know the feeling when you get there. ^_^

Good luck, as a 3x All-Star player I know the feeling when you get there. ^_^

Gosh 3 times. I can barely imagine getting the first one and i am so close. I am starting to slow down so much. I will get it though. I am determined.

Announcements