Altdor has taken all the keyquest players

Last night , my time, 3am NST, I had to wait 15 minutes before someone joined my game .... And I looked around at that time for a game to join and nothing.... and also quick games just had me sitting in a room by my self.... I think everyone is at tha altdor cup :crying: I just wanted a couple of games in Keyquest land ( I have rename codestone land )

Best of luck to all the altdor teams :)

I also think that the number of people playing Key Quest has dropped off significantly over the past few months. I'm sure that there's enough people (like myself) who became so frustrated with the laggy minigames and random game crashes that they just stopped playing. So now you add the Altador Cup to that, and Key Quest is all but abandoned. It's sad, but sometimes, that's the way of things.

I know that's where I've been the last few days. I haven't done any of my Neopets regulars, all of my effort is focused in on the Altador Cup (even though my team isn't doing so well). I do miss Keyquest though, I used to play it on my break up on my college's campus. My own computer is too slow to even load it... =[

Key Quest has gotten quite annoying for me, and I'm not going to play as much. (Not that I played that much to begin with. :P) I guess I'll start playing again over the summer...