24 members have voted

1. 1. Are Lutari Beads worth the NP?

• Just the Blues ones
    • Just the Red ones
    • Just the Green ones
    • Just the Yellow ones
    • No!
    • A combination (Say which colors)

Do you think the Lutari beads for the Lutari talisman are worth it? Which ones do you think are most important?

Some say that each color controls one aspect(like some give you a haggling advantage at the shops and some affect the amount of random events you get).i now have a combination of 10 beads and i indeed got more REs and sometimes my np increases after I send a game score.Paying over 1 mil for them though..well I don't know if they are worth it..i got them on a whim.

So I don't know if one bead is better than another.

I don't know if they are worth, but it's tre that since I got some of them my luck on Neopets is better, or looks like it is.

Anyway, I'm an obsesive collector, so I'm trying to get all of them!

I was talking to someone about buying them on the neoboards and they got a random event that they got one. I never get anything good from them and i doubt i would ever get something i wanted like a bead.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up one that increased my REs. I've seen a fairly high number of them since I got it. So long as I can resell the bead, I don't mind having paid for it. I got it at a little under the going rate. What I wonder is if having more of that type of bead would increase the frequency or value of REs. I should go research that! :)

I bought all 16 of the obtainable beads for the increase in overall luck. I do get more REs for sure and discounts while restocking (these are more annoying than they are helpful since you already type in the haggle based on the original price of the item..not the discounted price) and I was able to find the snowbeast as a challenger after 3 refreshes :P They might pay themselves off in the long run. If it means getting all the luck avatars faster, then I would be content with that. Better to have the luck rather than wondering what the luck could have done for me :P even if it is not worth the NP investment at face value.

With the green bead, I've had a lot of small REs until today. Today, I got a Normal Golden Nerkmid. It sold quite well and I've made back what I spent on my bead and then some. In my experience, this bead has been worth it.

I do a lot of restocking, so it sounds like I should also pick up blue. Thanks for the tip!

im hesitant to speak of this, but... i also noticed once that i went to play the game "buryed treasure" and the price was 150np i dunno if thats due to the beads or not but its only happened once. its normally 300np. ^^''''' and no im not trying to start a rumor its something i noticed, next time it happens ill screen shot it.

im hesitant to speak of this, but... i also noticed once that i went to play the game "buryed treasure" and the price was 150np i dunno if thats due to the beads or not but its only happened once. its normally 300np. ^^''''' and no im not trying to start a rumor its something i noticed, next time it happens ill screen shot it.

yeah, that only happens in November, its not the lutari beads.

i would says all of them together are worth it.

• 10 months later...

no way! i've never bought any and probably never will. people THINK that their luck is improving on neopets once they've bought the beads, but it's not proven and because they're SO expensive i'm not willing to risk it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.