Heyo!

timadd

My goodness, this last week has been ridiculously... ridiculous. After an almost two-year hiatus from Neopets, I've started playing again - all for procrastination purposes!

In that time I've painted my Scorchio and got the lab ray (!!!) which I am both super psyched for.

Then I reinstated my love for avatar collecting.

It's funny how much has changed on Neopets - this whole customisation thing is super strange, and pet transfer is something AMAZING that I thought they'd never do. (I remember, back in the day, when my brother lost his favourite little Kacheek because pet transfer didn't exist... it still breaks my heart today).

And yet, it's oddly comforting and familiar.

Anyways, TDN is a fabulously helpful site and I love it already!

I can't wait to meet people.

-Teresa

Pleased to meet you Teresa! Welcome to the forums! :D *official handshake* Hiatus-returners and avatar collectors are quite common here on TDN, so you probably won't feel too out of place. Just don't mind us when we reach our more insane peaks. xD Anyway, remember to stick to the rules, and enjoy your stay!

PS: Sorry for the late welcome, we're all rather out of it working our fingers off on the Altador Cup. :P