Stupid Questions (Please don't laugh!)

This is my first ever Altador Cup and I'm actually quite excited!!

What I'm really rooting for is the avatar. (I've checked the rankings and my team - Shenkuu seem to be doing alright if not amazing.)

Here are my questions

1) Does Shenkuu have any chance of winning?

2) Can I play as many games of yooyooball as I like in a day to improve my rank?! (Or is it just 3 per day!?)

3) in the rank calculator I am currently :

Your current Altador Cup level is 0.

In order to reach the next level, you can:

* Win 42 games of Yooyuball.

* Draw 124 games of Yooyuball.

* Play 83 games of Slushie Slinger.

* Play 496 games of Make Some Noise.

* Play 496 games of Shootout Showdown

Can I *just* win 42 games of yooyuball and get level 1? Does it need to be a combo?! Do I need to do every single thing listed?

And does the amount of games you need to play increase as the tournament goes on?

Thank you to anyone who reads this and attempts to help this poor confused neopian :*

EDIT

Thanks to everyone to replied with my initial questions.

I now have another (probably stupid) question!

When I play YYB - am I playing another neopian? Or am I playing the 'computer'?

Everytime I lose a YYB match does my opponent get a 'win' (if they submit) ?

2nd EDIT

ok all my questions are answered! thanks everyone

Can I *just* win 42 games of yooyuball and get level 1? Does it need to be a combo?! Do I need to do every single thing listed?

And does the amount of games you need to play increase as the tournament goes on?

You can just play any single game you want. If you only like yooyuball (YYB for short) then just play that. If however you need a break playing one of the other games is a nice way to take a break from YYB while still earning points. You really don't need to play all the games but if you don't it won't help your team get the cup this year. It is better for the team overall if you play some of all of the games. We don't really know if sending a lot of scores for the side games helps or if its just high score sent. Those are things TNT is very secritive about.

Once you get to level 4 then YYB needed to increase goes up by 25 and 25 more very 4 levels.

I hope this helps.

1. i think they do but will have to see

2. you can play as many as you want but only the first 3 give you neopoints

3.you only have to do one of the things listed

i hope this helps

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies and quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

that was so helpful. thanks :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

1)maybe

2)yes as much as you want

3)no only one of those things

Please keep your posts above 6 words. I advise you to read the rules. ;)

Please don't post multiple times in a row. There is an edit button under your posts everytime to change or add things. :)

I have another (probably stupid) question!

When I play YYB - am I playing another neopian? Or am I playing a computer?

Everytime I lose a YYB match does my opponent get a 'win' if they submit?

o_O

Do NOT multiple post.

this is so confusing!! I was coming back to edit to put that in my original but you got here before me!! argh!!!

what am I meant to do .. put my new question in a new topic!???????!!?!?

I was going to put it in my original post? is that the correct thing to do!?

Also, concerning your first question as to whether Shenkuu has any chance of winning - well, that really depends on how hard you and your fellow supporters play. ;) However, you can get some opinions by looking at Shenkuu's entry on our global predictions page. :yes: You can also take a look at our standings page to see how well they've done so far, and check out how well they're expected to do in upcoming matches.

Also, instead of posting more than once in a row, you can just use the edit button to add whatever else you need to say to your most recent post. :)

If I were to just say yes or no about Shenkuu, then yes. I mean look at the side of their fan base! o_O

It's over-populated XD

But I'd really say maybe

2. Yes you can paly all you want and send in scores but the NP reward limit only applies to the side games

But I have heard the limit on YYB is 300 games.

3. You can get a rank up in any order of the games you play.

Guest Krawk Islander

Alrighty, then, if this is all answered:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Krawk Islander if you have any questions regarding this action.