Lever of DOOM

Deepti M.

I'm so happy. A few days ago, I got the Lever of Doom avatar after only 6 tries...EVER on my new account. :) I just wanted to know if you have the avatar, how many NP you spend on it if you do, and how many NP you have spent on it so far in efforts of trying to get the avatar. I'm just going to sit here and admire my avvie, and to those of you who don't have it yet.....-GLOATS- :P

Haha, I was elated when I got the avatar. I turnd getting the avatar into a daily thing, spend only 1K a day. If I don't get it, then I try the next day. After about 3 weeks, I finally got it. So that was about 20K spent. My friend, he spent over 100K getting it.

That was the method I had in plan, and then when I tried it for the first day, I got it. I was ecstatic. I know this girl who has spend a million so far and STILL does not have it. I feel so bad for her. :(

I don't try that often, maybe 3 times a week. The whole stealing my neopoints thing makes me angry every time I push that stupid lever. So I haven't got the avvie yet, mostly do to lack of tryin. Then again, random avatars seem to hate me. I'm still working on Edna. *grumbles*

Well, the method I was goign to use was 1 k a day until i got it, on days when I feel lucky, maybe the small 50 k. :P luckily, I didn't have to go that far.

i havent got the advitar yet it would turn out. i thought i did, i really thought i did but i was wrong. down five k so far.

*gives you dirty looks... Only because i am jealous of course. I have nothing against you... Well except you got it your first try. <_<

EDIT: Don't hate you any more. I hope you get it soon too though.

I passed 100k quite a while ago, stupid lever, however a short while ago I finally! got the avatar. I couldn't believe it, I was on auto mode while getting it, not paying attention, I didn't think I would actually get it then after so many tries

Auto mode is against the neopet rules, but I'm not gonna report you. ;)

Auto mode is against the neopet rules, but I'm not gonna report you. ;)

LOL NO I meant I was randomly clicking without paying attention to what was coming up, not that I was using any program

lolz. good. :) You have a nicely aged account, and it'd be a shame to see it go. :(