Hello everybody!

Hi everybody! I'm quite tempted to just say good morning because it's still mid-morning here. Actually, it doesn't seem that nice because it's so gloomy outside, again.

Anyway, my nickname (given by my aunt quite some time ago) is Kit. I'm 20ish, and I've been playing for approximately five years now. I've been off and on before, until recently again when I found out about the whole Altador Cup event, which by the way I'm a proud Krawk Island supporter! Though I'm not that good on most of the games except for SSD, I think I have a pretty good grasp on that. And after reading the guidelines on the TDN, I've been improving little by little in YYB (maybe on the next Cup I'll be really good ^_^ )

So how's everyone today?

Hi, Kit. Um, I'm okay, though procrastinating my work...

Welcome to TDN Forums, I'm AA3. Have a cookie. ^_^ And don't forget to read the rules.

About your display name, I think that once you reach Super Members (400 posts), you can change it once every 30 days.

True. Once you become a Fantastic Member, you can change it every 15 days.