3 Minutes

Paulzo12

orbmoreposttext.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. These words must actually be typed and not part of an image.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

:O That's what I call multitasking! xD

(I have trouble just winning the game)

Well, I seem to be no good at SSD no matter what I do, and I'm mediocre at YYB at my very best. :P

Well, I seem to be no good at SSD no matter what I do, and I'm mediocre at YYB at my very best. :P

You signature says your Professionally Insane?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay ON TOPIC. And make posts > than 7 words. Thanks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's correct, we don't know how TNT calculates your prize points. I guess they want to keep it a trade secret. :yes:

I don't get it. o_O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.