Reverse Yooyuball

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I present to you the latest craze in this year's Altador Cup season: Reverse Yooyuball!

reverse-yooyuball.png

Heh, this is actually a glitch which I think was first encountered in last year's AC - and I have no idea how I triggered it. xD

Oh, but so can the enemy players. *legasp* THE ENEMY MUST BE PEEKING!

Maybe it's a cheat! XD

Well, I certainly hope they implement this permanently somehow. A perfect stress relief mechanism! :P

Ha, the same thing happened to me last a few times last year!

And speaking of glitches, has anyone else been afflicted with the one that makes your players move super-fast? 'Cause that happened to me yesterday and it was really annoying...

<_<

Yup, I ran into that one as well. I got used to it though, and managed to get a few super-quick goals. :P Too bad it's a glitch, or I would have gotten a lot more points submitted. xD

Ha, the same thing happened to me last a few times last year!

And speaking of glitches, has anyone else been afflicted with the one that makes your players move super-fast? 'Cause that happened to me yesterday and it was really annoying...

<_<

Mine made them super fast and me super slow. I just shut the window and started again. It happened within the first 30 seconds of the game.

This glitch is a good one.

This one hasn't happened to me yet, I think it's because I don't play YYB often enough.