Refresh Glitch fixed!

austin89

I don't have the same message any more saying you have submitted your three for the day now mine says doh you can't submit your score in offline mode. But it adds to my score. I am still a little worried to try it without refreshing though. This is on SSD by the way.

The refresh glitch seems to be fixed on SSD, too. I just played five games without refreshing, then refreshed afterwards, and it counted all my scores.

whew. im glad this is working. i was rly annoyed at this cause i kept having to refresh.

Yeah, me too. But when I thought of my team, I continued playing.

Yeah, me too. But when I thought of my team, I continued playing.

That was what i did too. It was annoying but i had to keep playing.

EDIT: Plus i really wanted to help with the calculator they are working on here.

Hooray, fixed at last! :D My connection is really, really slow, so it took about a minute for the page to refresh each time... this will make it much quicker. Now I just need to score something. :yes:

I'm glad it's fixed...finally I can stop refreshing the page after every game.

Like theknowledge02 said, has anyone else gotten the error message on Shootout Showdown? I don't know if the scores are being counted or not because it says I'm offline or something....

I don't have the same message any more saying you have submitted your three for the day now mine says doh you can't submit your score in offline mode. But it adds to my score. I am still a little worried to try it without refreshing though. This is on SSD by the way.

Frankly,this is just a glitch in the game.it sends your score anyways,so nothing to worry about.The same thing happens to me,and probably all other users.:P

I'm glad it's fixed...finally I can stop refreshing the page after every game.

Like theknowledge02 said, has anyone else gotten the error message on Shootout Showdown? I don't know if the scores are being counted or not because it says I'm offline or something....

Yeah, I got that too. It only happened to me once though. And my score was still counted.

That's correct - you should get NP for your first three daily plays of each AC game. :yes: Here's the relevant FAQ from TNT:

Q: Can I earn Neopoints from playing the games in the Altador Cup?

A: Yes. In addition to the "points" you are earning to be used toward prizes in (and only in) the Altador Cup Prize Shop, you will also be able to earn Neopoints for playing all of the Altador Cup games this year. The standard three score submissions per game per day will apply for earning Neopoints, but you should still continue to submit your scores after you've maxed out on Neopoints, because all the scores you send will count toward your prize shop points and your team's total!

whew. im glad this is working. i was rly annoyed at this cause i kept having to refresh.

I'm very glad too. I was annoyed to refresh each time and to "lose" my score when forgetting lol. I send a bug report yesterday and TNT replied this morning saying they will correct it. Seems it's done :)

Thanks for the tip about the 'offline' glitch, but has anyone else had horrible lag today? I've tried playing all four games and have had troubles with each one. Is it due to everyone playing them, or is it my computer?