What's the deal?

nessababy1

Some say that it helps increase your pet's chance of getting healed by the Water Faerie. Visit him, click on him then hit the back to Faerieland button and go to the Healing Springs.

Honestly? I don't see much of a difference. :laughingsmiley: Though she did heal Mia fully most of the times I visited her after I visited the plushie.

Some say that it helps increase your pet's chance of getting healed by the Water Faerie. Visit him, click on him then hit the back to Faerieland button and go to the Healing Springs.

Honestly? I don't see much of a difference. :laughingsmiley: Though she did heal Mia fully most of the times I visited her after I visited the plushie.

Yeah, it happens a lot of times to me too. I am too lazy to click 2 links though.

Apparently it was intended to be used for a plot a while back, but since the plot was cancelled it was left all alone. :(

Hopefully when the FL map gets updated the plushie will go, it has nothing to do anyway.

It's like the Altador portal on the Faerie City map, they both have nothing to do but sit around and look pretty now.

Hopefully when the FL map gets updated the plushie will go, it has nothing to do anyway.

It's like the Altador portal on the Faerie City map, they both have nothing to do but sit around and look pretty now.

It has a use o.0 It brings you to Altador. I use it every time.

Uh... Altador can be visited directly from the explore map right?

I don't know xD I'm silly. I rarely visit that place, anyway. But I still use the Faerieland option :P

Yes AA, it can.

When Altador was first released, it wasn't on the explore map, because it hadn't been revamped until Aug or Sep of 06. (Altador was released in March of that year) Thus, you had to use the portal in Faerie City.

This was a history lesson.

I'm aware of that - I was there when Altador was released, and one of the first few participants in the Altador Plot. :P So that was a rhetorical question.