Wow!

Oh, how nice it would be to have the SSW! Must...get...premium....

Congrats, everyone, on your great finds! :)

I'm never going to get premium, after I had one of those hyper things when me and my friends bought a bunch of webkinz, and they dumped it all on me. I added it to an account, my mom thought I was serious about it, bought me some more. Now she's mad because I dont play it anymore. :P *whispers* I never did. ;)

Such luckyness you all have. I've gotta get off my lazy behind and get a job (or beg my parents for money) to get a premium.

I'm never going to get premium, after I had one of those hyper things when me and my friends bought a bunch of webkinz, and they dumped it all on me. I added it to an account, my mom thought I was serious about it, bought me some more. Now she's mad because I dont play it anymore. *whispers* I never did.

Are those things any fun?

Webkinz? I guess it's okay. I'm 17, not really interested in that stuff. :P My 12 year old cousin is in love with the site, and is addicted. Maybe you should try it out. You could get like a Lil' Kinz which is 5 bucks

Aw, I envy you premium members. I can't get premium, my mother does not let me... Anyway, congratulations!

P.S. I'm learning auction sniping now, maybe I can get better profits!

So someone (melissachaplain) reffered me for premium last night, and after thinking on it all day today, I signed up for the free trial, I'll see how it goes before I purchase it. It depens on how much I actually use the stuff. The SSW is pretty cool, but so far I haven't found anything good yet.

Just remember to cancel it before the second week is over, or else they WILL charge you for the rest of the month.