elephante avatar

cordy

i recently zapped my pet and it become an elephante. i bought a bag of peanut to get the avatar but when i tried to feed her, appeared "yuck i'm not eating one of those"

i thought that in order to get the avatar all elephantes ate this item. is it because it was by the lab and not created?

i know that my English is bad but if you don't understand it i'll explain it better.

thanks.

Some pets just randomly refuse to eat foods. It has nothing to do with the pet coming from the lab ray.

Just change the language you view Neopets in to some other language. You can do this at the bottom of any screen where it has a drop-down list for you to choose from. Pick one, switch to that language, feed your elephante the popcorn, and you should get the avatar!

There's actually a mathematical formula, based on the length of your pet's name, that determines which foods you pet will refuse to eat. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but but I've noticed that my pet with a 10-character name won't eat foods with 10-character names (spaces count as characters, too).

There's also a formula for refusing to read books, and one for toys, but I can't remember where I found them.