Rank Calculators

coaran

I wanted to help with the calculator so i figured i would get that one up more since i had 100 of them already. I am not a huge fan of yooyuball though. I have started my journey on the SS front now. I have only done like 4 though so yeah not the best.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally. Level 3. 19 Yooyuball wins, 210 Slushie Slinger wins, 203 Make Some Noise wins, 111 Shootout Showdown wins. *runs off to submit report*

I just joined the forum specifically to rep to this, though I've been meaning to for absolutely ages lol.

I *just* reached level one and got the avi, these are my stats:

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 144

Number of Wins 39

Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 15

Top Score 603

Make Some Noise

Games Played 15

Top Score 6,570

Shootout Showdown

Games Played 30

Top Score 1,200

For what that's worth.

I think Im going to aim for level 16, mostly because I work a lot and have studying to do, plus I'm not the best player. I'd need about 24 points/day and I can do that with what time I do have. Plus the shield is shiny lol.

Going to add my stats to the calculator now. Also, on the very extreme off-chance it turns out to be relevant, the last score I submitted was the first time I won 7-0 on yyb (I'd had 6-0 etc. before)

Yes yes! Thank you all for submitting your information, we just about have everything figured out and it's nice to have data that we can confirm our information with.

Yes yes! Thank you all for submitting your information, we just about have everything figured out and it's nice to have data that we can confirm our information with.

Nice :) Can't wait to try out the wonderful new wondrous magical calculator thingy thats going to help me become a zombie by the end of this month :)

We should have a calculator up by tomorrow, thanks to everyones help we were able to figure out loads of valuable information.

Since we've figured everything out, we've taken down our submission form. :)

So, judging by everyone's plays to ranks ratio, it LOOKS like it takes:

50 YYB (confirmed)

200 MSN

200 SS

600 SSD (confirmed)

for one rank each? roughly?

Actually it's:

50 YYB

100 SS

150 YYB Draws

600 MSN

600 SSD

Actually it's:

50 YYB

100 SS

150 YYB Draws

600 MSN

600 SSD

Whaaat? There must be a minimum score on SS then, because I have 200 plays, and still no rank-up. :(

*pokes sig* 50 YYB wins got me to rank 1, 600 SSB plays (in which I only scored once) got me to rank 2, but 200 SS plays (in which my scores were tiny) I haven't ranked at all.

Scoring once worked in SSB, but apparently it doesn't work in SS. Which messes up my scoreboard entirely. It says I have 200 plays, and yet it doesn't say if any of those plays don't count.

Now I'm very confused. :(

edit-

Here, let me show you:

statsahj.jpg

See? 200 slushie slinger plays and I'm still rank 2. Do I need a better "top score" perhaps?

Whaaat? There must be a minimum score on SS then, because I have 200 plays, and still no rank-up. :(

*pokes sig* 50 YYB wins got me to rank 1, 600 SSB plays (in which I only scored once) got me to rank 2, but 200 SS plays (in which my scores were tiny) I haven't ranked at all.

Scoring once worked in SSB, but apparently it doesn't work in SS. Which messes up my scoreboard entirely. It says I have 200 plays, and yet it doesn't say if any of those plays don't count.

Now I'm very confused. :(

edit-

Here, let me show you:

statsahj.jpg

See? 200 slushie slinger plays and I'm still rank 2. Do I need a better "top score" perhaps?

Ya 228 is extremely low. I'm pretty sure if that's not the minimum it is extremely close. Try to improve before sending =]

Ya 228 is extremely low. I'm pretty sure if that's not the minimum it is extremely close. Try to improve before sending =]

Score didn't matter on SSB :sad01_anim:

I wonder if I improve my top score than the other plays will count? *crosses fingers*

It doesnt matter but its bad for overall standing for the team. Try to increase the scores. It could be bad for us if you dont.

Yup. Try to get around 350 for SS at minimum, like me :P It is quite easy... as long as you don't lose patience.

I was testing the minimum score for Slushie Slinger today. Lowest score that recorded for me was 287 pts. 250 pts was not enough to rank up. So the minimum is between 251 and 287 pts :P Feel free to test it further, but points are not that easy to control.

There is also a minimum score in MSN. 2907pts worked to rank up and 2576 wasn't enough.

Yours truly, tdn testers :P

So let me see if I understand clearly, there is no minimum score needed before submitting the SS score? But it's recommended to at least have a minimum of 300/350, right?

Oh and one more question, not sure if I missed it anywhere on this forum or the site, but does the goals we make on YYB affect the ranks?

So let me see if I understand clearly, there is no minimum score needed before submitting the SS score? But it's recommended to at least have a minimum of 300/350, right?

Oh and one more question, not sure if I missed it anywhere on this forum or the site, but does the goals we make on YYB affect the ranks?

There is a minimum score. 300 for sure will count towards your rank, so we'll probably just stick with that.

And no, goals do not make a difference when it comes to rank.

So when will the rank calculator be up on TDN? I'm flying blind here. I need my crutch! ;)

I'm really hoping it will be up by the end of today. :)

I was testing the minimum score for Slushie Slinger today. Lowest score that recorded for me was 287 pts. 250 pts was not enough to rank up. So the minimum is between 251 and 287 pts :P Feel free to test it further, but points are not that easy to control.

There is also a minimum score in MSN. 2907pts worked to rank up and 2576 wasn't enough.

Yours truly, tdn testers :P

Thanks alot! That really helps. I'm truly terrible at SS, so I think I'm just going to skip it. It seems like the rest of KI is bad at it too, as we keep getting draws.

How do we know if it counted or not? Where does it say? I don't mind trying to get 251 and seeing if it works. :)

Announcements