Um...hi :-)

Hey, I'm Kyra. I've been off and on neopets since I was six (I'm fifteen now), but this is the first NP forum I have ever been on. If anyone has any advice or tips of where to go around here (interesting threads, etc) please let me know. :D

Hey there Kyra! Welcome to TDN forums! :D

Tips? Well, one must familiarize themselves with the rules. There's also the boards in the "Anything & Everything Neopets" for posting about your dailies, REs, lab changes, etc. We also have a "Faerie Quest Help" thread if you need any help (or would like to help). :D And it won't be long before the Snack Table Society gets here.

Anyway, I'm Tivsy and I hope to see you around the boards soon. :)

Oh, and there's the AC board if you want to cheer on Darigan or meet another Darigan fans. 8D

Hi Kyra! Welcome to TDNF - I'm AA3. I've been on and off these forums since I was ten or eleven (I'm thirteen now), the main reason I'm not an FM. I hope you have a good time here.

Tivsy has outlined most of the tips for beginners - personally I recommend the roleplaying board, which has just come alive again, but that's just my opinion. As you'll guess after reading around for a bit, everyone here is completely and utterly insane - but don't worry, you'll get used to it (though only by going insane yourself).

Thanks for the welcome!

Before posting I made sure to read the rules and everything (habit leftover from being on many different forums before). Unfortunately I now have a question that I can't find an answer for on the rules thread.

Do you need a certain amount of posts before you can play games in the arcade?

:O Not to my knowledge, no... but it's still best not to let the arcade draw you off the forums proper. The games can be kinda addicting. XD