Sketch: Game faces!

Lia Seeya

I should really make my own thread. Can't keep flooding this place... ;~;

What with the AC fannish-ness reaching highs, my hand somehow moved from the mouse to my yellow pad next to it and began doodling Mia with some slushies. Then it moved on to Lightning... Then Rowé... Then Limmi, my new Faerie Pteri courtesy of Native. :D It was a good way to work out their anthro forms and I made them support the teams of their colours. (I wanted Mia to support Shenkuu but she slung a slushie at my and claimed to be 100% Mystery Island) :laughingsmiley:

gamefaces.jpg

(top left, clockwise) *taps announcer's mic* *clears throat*

Hailing from the Lost Desert, a rookie looking for a shot at the big-time, it's Rowé! Still recovering from the lab ray, this former Gelert still retains the habit of running after a ball and trying to catch it with her teeth. Unfortunately, this technique never works well with the Fire Yooyu and is most likely against cup rules. Still, we wish her all the best!

The Pteri from Faerieland with the face of a sweetie but with a voice so loud that it would make even the Beast of Tyrannia cover his ears (Limmi: HEY!), the lady Limmi is here to Make Some Noise! Her demure appearance hides the fact she is so committed to Team Faerieland and will willingly blow out the eardrums of her seatmates just to cheer them on!

Since Kougras are from Mystery Island, Lightning has surprised everyone and joined Terror Mountain in their quest for the cup! The frosty Kougra says that Terror Mountain has been one of his favourite places to be ever since he was painted Christmas and after watching last year's team, decided to join in. Will this newcomer live up to his name? We'll have to wait and see!

This Mystery Island sweetie has chosen to take part in one of the more relaxed games in this year's AC, and when asked why, Mia was quoted was saying "Nothing's better than serving up smiles. ;)" The Aisha is a staunch supporter of MI but, as part of the AC Peace Treaty, slings slushies to Neopets of all teams. We salute her attitude and hopes she doesn't have to deal with angry customers!

I plan on inking this when I get the chance. :laughingsmiley: Or stop being lazy. I just realized I forgot to make one playing Shootout Showdown. :P Maybe next time for my unpainted pets. :laughingsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...