early altador cup

ok im rly mad. all LD supporters ill be gone till 3:00 on tuesday. ITS NOT FAIR i have school so ill be in science class and epic battle will be going on between MI and us. anybody else got school and cant play most of the day???

plz LD play hard till thursday. (my school lets out thursday) its unfair!! when im home ill play my hardest. :grrr:

5892.png

wait sooo on tuesday u have school??? ok thats good theres people on the other side that have school so its fair yay. still it stinks.

man KI's schedule stinks the first few days. especcially shenkuu. dosnt this stink?? RAWRRRRR! SAME WITH US 12 of june.

5892.png

Guest Krawk Islander

I end on June 5th, and it should have been later. I can play some games, but not as many as I had predicted.

I'm in High School and I only have exams this week. Tommarow I have SPanish which is my last major exam =]

So I really will be able to play all Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday i have an exam from 7:30-9:30 though. But after that I should be back on. I'll play extra hard just for you :D

i end on........ the 4th but we play mystery island and meridell pretty good teams. we also play terror mountain but their nothing of a threat. fellow LD mates play hard till 3:00 PM and keep playing. but ill be home at 3:00 so PLAY HARD PLZZZZZZZ!!!! go go go go LD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5892.png

I have school all week, and it doesn't help because Kiko Lake's schedule looks full on all week :l I'm going to play late into the night and gather as many wins as possible! And my school still has 6 weeks left, so there's no taking any breaks :(

I shall remain optimistic and make sure no-one else in my household can get on the computer at night times though!

Actually I have exams between the 10th and 24th June and I probably wont be able to play at all those two weeks so stop complaining because of a few hours of school. Anyway if you just play as much as you can, when you can you will still be able to help your team a lot and get a good score, people from all different teams have other things to do during the altador cup, its not only Ld'ers or other teams!

You guys are all lucky. I don't get out until June 19th (due to a major ice storm we had in December), so I won't be able to really play for another 3 WEEKS!!!

Thankfully, many teams are most likely facing this issue, so no team really has the upperhand.