Please help me!

sallysm

im in the maze and i have all 30 vines and i put them down in the clearing place. but when i click on the clearing nothing happens. its definatly the right place. pleasehelp me , what do i do!!!

Are you sure it's the right place? Because if it is, a message saying if the rope is too strong or not strong enoug, if it's too short or long enough. Make printscreen of your "right place" and post it here. This way I can assure you if it's really the correct spot or not.

Err...Instructions:

1. I put down all the vines, then selected 5 and then clicked the clearing. It will either show the clearing, and the vines being lowered, or it won't and it'll give you an error message. If you get the error message, try again with a different choice of vines.

2. After that, I added a vine, and then checked to see if the vines were still being lowered. If they still are, go back, and add another vine. If not, remove the vine you just added and add another vine.

3. Repeat that, until it tells you that the vine is long enough, and it takes you to the next part.

In-debth + notes:

When you put them down, you should have no vines in your inventory, and you should see them all on the ground. Then you click on them - that's how you add them. after you click the clearing. The rest is up there ^.

***my 600th post!***