Stockmarket

Antjie

Dont faint, but Power-X Corp. is crashing at a tremendous speed. Atm its down to a measely 44 and i think it wont be long before it hits 15. Imo i think its going to take months and months before it rises again but meh, stock is stock, anything could happen. I hope most sold their stocks when it was over the 100 mark...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh heh, personally I think this is great.

POWR has been really low before, but it's been higher than any stock before (I think). Just forget about it for a while if it gets too low, and you'll make a profit eventually. Just be patient.

If it does rebound, this is going to be a chance to make some serious profit...

Well, if it is dropping that quickly, it might be the next stock to go bankrupt. You know, there hasn't been a bankrupted stock in a long time.

Yup, but the thing is, ever since TNT made it computer regulated instead of player regulated, a stock as never went bankrupt. I doubt this one will.

In general no one really should worry, you cant loose your investment totally. I remember reading somewhere that even it may fall way below 15, it will rise up somewhere in the future, jsut dont sell before you hit the right mark. that is also why you should buy at 15 and not much higher. Those peeps who bought at 76 or higher now jsut have to be very patient and keep a close eye on the numbers and sell when the price is right, dont be too greedy :)

POWR is at 42 points and rising - I'd better buy a chunk of it before it skyrockets again. xD

Yeah, the Neopets stock market is usually a pretty boring place, being more of a patience game... this is actually kinda exciting. (:

True... now that is seriously edge-of-your-seat action. :P

POWR has climbed to 43 points. I guess this might be a good time to buy...

It's up to fourty six points at the mid-NST day.! You might want to buy now if you already haven't.... This is really exciting, not-edge-of-your-seat-I-won't-be-able-to-sleep action, but calmer to watch. I love it!

12:00 NST POWR Stock Update: 46 points (+8 points from OPEN)

12:30 NST POWR Stock Update: 47 points (+9 points from OPEN)

01:00 NST POWR Stock Update: 49 points (+11 points from OPEN)

01:30 NST POWR Stock Update: 51 points (+13 points from OPEN)

02:00 NST POWR Stock Update: 50 points (+12 points from OPEN)

One wish one knew what the stock is going to do.... what if its jsut a temp rise and its gonna fall again, then agian, maybe its gonna rise high again or take a few months to rise agian or stay lowish for some time. I msut admit, i've never seen the stockmarket so unpredictable/unstable before

Well, if you knew what the stock market was going to do, you'd be one really rich guy. :P