Hulla-balloo!

Grandma got ran over by a reindeer---

Yeah. I lost the basic understanding of the term "Where am I?" a long time ago. Who am I, on the other hand, I might be able to answer! I'm just your average completely sane, coordinated and completely non-geeky girl trekking fearlessly across this side of the universe.

xhintx: Everything I just said is a lie. I think?

Back to normal conversation. My name's neko_sammich or Ashley and I'm a poor, little and lost neopian of twenty-two years old that's been floating about the neo-verse for a while now. How long's a while? Well, my side account is from 2001. What do you mean side?!? Well I started in 2001 and diddled on and off and finally about twenty-six months ago (har-har) decided to make an actual active account for whatever reason, of which I am rocking to this day! :laughingsmiley:

Yeah I don't understand my logic either and I'm the one living in this brain-space.

I'm a beauty advisor for Estee Lauder by day and an RP crazed gamer by night. I like cotton candy smelling fragrances, football and those little teeny tiny pickles. They are just so gosh darn cute! I have taken a sworn oath that one day I'm going to have that MSPP TCG card for the avatar and get that darn MSP Poogle from the lab ray. It's just not cooperating right now, that's all.

I'm ridiculously and infailably easily amused and the queen of air heads. Save the balloons!

So here's a nice to meet you to you all :wub_anim: