Can you trade neocash items for neopoints?

jasmindee

Im just curious, as some people have neocash items on their wishlists, and are offering neopoints to trade them. I a tad confused, I mean, I wasn't aware you could trade neocash items, and surley this is against the rules? I have a lot of old neocash stuff that I never use, and need the neopoints but I wouldn't want to get myself frozen, reglardless of how much they offer! So, can anyone shed some light on this? I'd much appriciate it! :) ^_^

Some of my neocash just magically disappeared. I had 400 and now I have 250. :( It was all free but still.

Unlucky, that happnes some times. Bummer, you sould had spent em sooner.

But with regards to the main question, would it be legal then, if the items were offered for free through trading. It could well substitute for neopoints indirectly

No you can't trade them for neopoints, unless they are the Lulu prizes from the Daily Dare, in which you sell them in your shop.

The NC item has to be free, and you cannot trade NP's or any other item for that matter for an NC item.

Only exception is the Lulu Daily Dare prizes, with which you can sell.