Random Avatars

judykm

I play the games that you can only get avatars seemingly randomly every day: snowager, turmaculus, cheese roller.

Weeeeelllllllll, today I played cheeseroller and got:

You Finished in 50 seconds!!!

Your Score : 1050

(and you win that many Neopoints!)

Your Rating : CHEESEMASTER!

Congratulations, you did it under a minute so you get to keep your cheese!

BUT, no avatar. SOOOOO annoying!!!! Oh well....

Hehehe. well, thanks for the encouragement. I only got 60 once, and this was the only time I got that much under 60. It's so much harder now to get avatars, I've gotten a lot of the random ones and all the easy ones, and some of the ones that take a lot of persistence, but the really high points ones and the games ones are nearly impossible for me.

I've gotten under 60 seconds at least 10 times - and no avatar!

I use firefox now and it seemed to me I had better luck on IE with randoms (avatars AND events). Could be just my imagination though...

I just got the Cheeseroller avvie last night. I think it was my ninth or tenth win.

Random avatars are really a pain. I've won 500+ 1-player battles in the Battledome, and still no Battle Faerie avatar. :(

Good luck getting your random avvies!!!

Does it matter which cheese you use?

Also, I thought the battle faerie avatar was retired.

No, it doesn't matter what cheese you use, cheapest is the Spice Juppie Cheese, I think.

And I think the Battle Faerie Avatar is not retired, but I don't have it so I'm not sure.

Does it matter which cheese you use?

According to a game guide I read, it's easier to actually beat it in under 60 seconds if you use a more expensive cheese. After a year of never beating it with the Spicy Juppie, I tried the Honey Cheese and beat it within a day or two. Most of my wins were with the Smoke Snorkle Cheese (300 np).

I don't know if it means anything, but all my wins were done using the following method: Forward Somersault, followed by Dive Left for the rest of the choices. I wouldn't win at it every day, but I usually had a couple wins per week.

Hope this helps. ;)

I got the battle faerie just playing to get my health back up, I was very surprised, hadn't even been planning on it. Haven't seen hide nor hair of sid though. That's an annoying one too! he shows up for 3 minutes once a year...

I use brain cheese sometimes but mostly I use spicey juppie on cheeseroller. I haven't had close to nine wins, so I will aim for that goal and try not to despair. :*

Battle Faerie is evil. This one dude had 1000+ wins and no avvie. :O
This one is giving me a hard time right now. I've won 335 battles, and still no avatar. :(

According to a game guide I read, it's easier to actually beat it in under 60 seconds if you use a more expensive cheese. After a year of never beating it with the Spicy Juppie, I tried the Honey Cheese and beat it within a day or two. Most of my wins were with the Smoke Snorkle Cheese (300 np).

I just went to buy Smoke Snorkle Cheese and he said he had some but he ate it! lol I have NEVER gotten that before. TNT are too funny.

I play juppie when I don't have any points handy (with buying 1000 stocks every day and sending my battle pet to training school as often as possible, I often have no points handy) and when I have 2000, I buy the brick cheese. I have gotten under 60 only twice, once with each. No avatar though. Impatient...

I had almost 100% success (under 60 seconds) with Spicy Juppie Cheese and only using dive left. Got the avatar too!

You are SO lucky! that's great. I got such a hoot from the comments when I tried to get a cheese they didn't have, so I asked for just smoked, and then got what they suggested there. Silly games!

I think I got the kacheek seek one already. I think. Too tired to remember accurately.

I read from somewhere that if you use Tyrannian Dung Cheese and keep on diving left you'll usually get it under 60 seconds. I can't really remember where it was from, that strategy worked for me though.

I believe that was from sunnyneo's cheeseroller guide.

I've tried it and won,although still no avvie.I've gotten the kacheek seek and sloth avvie though.:D

I believe that was from sunnyneo's cheeseroller guide.

I've tried it and won,although still no avvie.I've gotten the kacheek seek and sloth avvie though. :D

Randomly awarded when winning at Cheeseroller external_link.gif under 60 seconds with any cheese. Thus, you may or may not get it if you win under 60second. I myself got it on my first try :D