One two three... eight?

Eight years goes by fast, doesn't it? It was eight years ago I joined neopets on my first account... I was eleven years old. Now it's 2009 and I am nineteen years old, and just joining back after a three year hiatus. It seems like I have missed much, such as the Return of Dr. Sloth (something I was hoping to be around for) along with countless other things. Nevertheless, I am glad to be back. I am sad I cannot recall my other account information, but you know what? More fun for me, no?

I'm really pumped to be part of this community here at tDN and well, gosh! Thanks to the admins and staff for hosting/updating this and everything. I really love being part of a community. On another subject, if anyone wants to show me where I can get some nice Cs4 tutorials (advanced) that could be useful for neopets-image-making-ness that would be appreciated. I started in photoshop because of neopets, and I've loved it ever since and I wish to get back into the layout/custom-image making game!

Glad to be here, call me Josh (or Sir, or Ramen..)

Greetings, Josh! Welcome to TDN forums, be sure to read the rules and have fun~ :D I'm Tivsy.

I joined Neo way back when I was a little'un too. :laughingsmiley: Time does fly, doesn't it? As for CS4 tutorials, I'm afraid I don't know any sites. :( But a quick Google search should do you good. :D

I also took a hiatus from Neopets. So your into Photoshop? I took a class in college and I loved it. I recently bought CS4 and I am still learning the new tools. I use http://www.photoshopsupport.com/photoshop-...-tutorials.html. It shows you everything that's new in CS4. I also use creativecow.net. It has tons of tutorials on all Adobe programs.

http://www.obsidiandawn.com/ has free paintbrushes, patterns, etc... They also have a few tutorials. If you need any help, just ask me. I might know.