What is your best score?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best score sofar is 7-0. That's as good as I got last year. :)

Heh. I'm terrible at Yooyuball. I don't think I've ever sent a score. I guess I'll have to try harder this year.

I got 15-0 when playing TM, KI, SK, and RI a few times last year. I'm always at the top of my game when it really matters.

I also had a few 16-0 games but those don't count.

15-0 scores are fun and all, but is there any particular advantage to getting them (i.e. more prize points)?

I think it may contribute to the team-wide scoring system. The team that has the highest average score-per-player beats their opponent. At least I think that's how it works. It may very well just be that whichever team sends more scores wins. If anyone knows for sure, please feel free to correct me. :)

I think it may contribute to the team-wide scoring system. The team that has the highest average score-per-player beats their opponent. At least I think that's how it works. It may very well just be that whichever team sends more scores wins. If anyone knows for sure, please feel free to correct me. :)
I'm pretty sure (not positive) that you're right. The difference between scores at the end of each game (6-3 would be 3, 7-1 would be 6 and so on) is added to your team's score, and then I'd assume that to keep giant teams from dominating, it's averaged out per player. It might just be straight up addition though, no averaging out.

And draws and losses count as 0 points, but are probably factored into the average as a game played, which is why some people don't send score if they draw or lose.

Announcements